Velkommen til min lille blog

her vil du finde mine digte og andre tekster

torsdag den 10. januar 2008

The Butterfly

The Butterfly
If I try to too be like a butterfly
And fly up to the sky, to see the sun
The sun will burn the butterfly's wings
And it tumble too the grounds and die
I wish I was that butterfly!

If I try too be like a fish
And swim in the beautiful sea
A fisherman's hook will be
Stuck in my fin and there it will
Stay too the end of the day
And the fish will die that way

If I try too be like a hedgehog
And see the world that way
I will cross the road some Day
And all I will see, is the car
Running over me

If I try too be like a small bird
Sitting on a pole, singing of joy
I wouldn't see the bird of prey
Hanging over me, flying would
Not rescue me.

If I try too being me there is something
Very dark hanging over me
Every time I open my eyes and try to see
Those darkeners are all
I see.So why try too be me

Copyright ©2000 - 2009 Merian Holmberg

Ingen kommentarer: